Waiting for the birth of your baby can bring a slew of emotions and planning, from nursery ideas to baby showers. One aspect that many soon-to-be parents are excited about is the birth announcements. This is the card that parents send their friends and family to announce the birth of their little one. Good news for new parents- there are many new trends in birth announcements. The newest birth announcements are something that every new parent would be excited to send to their loved ones. So, the question on your mind might be, "What should I look for when choosing my birth announcement?" Here are some trends that we at Invitation Consultants see in our newest birth announcements.
- Candy Colors - Though it may seem cliché, can you imagine a birth announcement in a bland color? Sky, rosewood and lime go hand-in-hand with birth announcements, and the latest are no exception. The newest birth announcements are taking candy colors to a whole new level, and even use multiple shades of one color.
- Photos - If you think about it, you probably want to send along a picture of your new baby when you send out your birth announcement. Now that you have a new baby, you are probably going to want your birth announcements to be as hassle-free as possible. So why not let us print your baby's photo for you? Also, many of the newest birth announcements incorporate a photo of your baby. A photo birth announcement is a stylish way to announce your child's birth, and also can be a cherished keepsake.
- Clean Designs with a Unique Element - Many want their birth announcements to be traditional, yet unique. It would seem that this is a contradiction in terms, however, the newest birth announcements prove otherwise. These announcements showcase clean, classic designs with an unexpected element, such as layered cardstock, a ribbon, an embellishment, or a sheer layer. These announcements prove that you can have it all - a classic and unique announcement.
- They're not all square anymore - In fact, many of the newest birth announcements come in different shapes. Some of the most unique birth announcements that I have seen are in the shape of blocks, babies, moons, butterflies, crowns, trains or planes. Don't be afraid to think outside the box!
- Sky's the Limit - If you can think of a baby announcement theme, it's probably out there! Do you want a baseball birth announcement for your little soon-to-be slugger? Done. How about a lollipop announcement for your little sweetie? It's here. The only challenge is to choose the best one for you!
Now that you have your baby, you will find that life needs to be as simple as possible. However, that does not mean that your birth announcements have to be simple! Take the time (if you have it) to find the perfect birth announcement for your family. The newest birth announcement trends should get you started. Don't hesitate to take advantage of these trends to make your baby's birth announcements spectacular!