Wedding favors give couples a great opportunity to add color, originality and a special touch to their weddings. Traditionally, party favors are a way to give back to the guest and say thank you for their attendance. Today, wedding favors have taken on a new meaning, almost as an extension of wedding décor. The opportunity to choose wedding favors for your guests is another opportunity to express your colors or theme, so choosing the right favors can add a great deal to your wedding theme.
Before deciding on the type of wedding favor that would be best for you, some key questions need to be answered. Ask yourself the following:
- What is my theme?
- Do I have certain colors that I would like to carry in the décor?
- Do I want to give my guests something practical or something to simply remember our wedding by?
Once you have decided the look and purpose of your favors, you are ready to start shopping. InvitationConsultants.com offers a wide variety of wedding favors that incorporate a wide variety of colors and themes. In addition, we have seen some of the favors sold on our website used in very creative ways. Read on for some of our favorites:
- Our Jean M Sand & Shell favor bottles are perfect for a destination wedding to any tropical location. These mini-bottles contain actual sand and shells, and are the perfect way for your guests to take home a little bit of the beach. To make them more personalized, consider tying a ribbon in your wedding color around the bottleneck, or printing clear labels on your home printer, complete with your names and wedding date, to stick on the bottle.
- We offer a couple of variations of our heart place card holder, but we love them all. They can be set up on the big day holding the place cards for each guest to create a beautiful display. After the reception, these holders can double as photo holders, allowing your guests to display their favorite picture from your wedding.
- One of our newer favors is our Contempo Wraps. These wraps add a splash of color to any plain favor box. We offer a choice of three designs, and each can be personalized. They also come with a clear sticker for assembly.
- We love our Jean M Couple Mint Boxes. These boxes are small, no larger than the size of a credit card. They have a whimsical bride and groom on the front and say, "Forever Mint to Be." The best part is that these boxes come complete with the mints, so everything that you will need for your wedding favor is included!
When planning your wedding, think of your wedding favor decision as one of the more fun decisions that you will make. Wedding favors not only thank your guests for attending your big day, but also provide a lasting reminder of your wedding. For these reasons, pick a wedding favor that represents your wedding, and don't hesitate to be creative. Wedding favors can be traditional or unique, it's all up to you!