Our Address, Stuff and Mail Service
We take care of it all.
Let us make it easier on you. We can handle the addressing, stuffing and mailing of your invitations directly to your recipients.
The perfect finishing touch!
Select the ink and font for your recipients' addresses for a perfectly polished and personalized look.
- Address ONLY: $.30 per card for addressing outer envelopes. $.10 per card for addressing inner envelopes (if applicable)
- Stuff ONLY: $0.20 per card
- Address and Stuff: $0.35 per card
- Address, Stuff, Stamp and Mail: $0.40 per card (Cost of postage is extra. We will use a stamp appropriate for the event; specific stamp requests will incur a $15 fee to purchase.)
*If your invitation requires assembly (i.e. for ribbons, layering, jackets) extra charges apply.
*If additional guest addresses are added after the original list has been printed, there is a $15 set up fee to print the additional names.
- INCLUDED: We can address, stuff and stamp your envelopes and mail them to your guests! This service is available only for quantities of 50 or more cards/invitations for most of our items (please see item description for availability of ASM service.) Everything will be mailed using regular stamps (First Class Mail).
- TIME TO RECEIVE: This service adds an extra 2-4 business days to your order.
Send us your mailing list
Download the template and start entering your guest list: Download address_template.xls
- Please enter your addresses in the spreadsheet exactly the way you would like them to appear on the envelopes (for example, capitalization, punctuation and abbreviations).
- Please send your spreadsheet with your order number in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you upon receipt.
- We will review your spreadsheet before printing. If we find inconsistencies, you will have the choice to revise the spreadsheet and resend, or we can provide this service for a $25 charge.
If you have any questions regarding this service, please email email@example.com or call Customer Service at toll-free 888-381-4400.