There are few gifts that you can give anyone, across the generations, from high school seniors to senior citizens. Of those universal gifts, there are even fewer that are personalized. Stationery is one of those rare gifts that are personalized, but can be used by anyone, which makes it a great gift idea or even a purchase for you!
Whether stationery is used to write a friend or loved one a note, or to jot down ideas on your desk, personalized stationery makes any note stylish. One of the greatest aspects of stationery is that there are so many fun and fresh designs available. Your stationery can be just as much of a fashion statement as your clothes, and can express your individuality and sense of style.
Invitation Consultants offers many lines of personalized stationery, from children's stationery to team and school colors. All of our stationery featured online is fully customizable, so you can have your name printed, the name of a friend or family member, or your company name.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when shopping for your stationery, and placing your order:
Think of your stationery as another way to express yourself, to convey a sense of fashion, colorfulness and professionalism, depending on the stationery that you choose. Your stationery does not just have to be a way to send a message to friends, family or clients. Stationery makes a statement about you, so be sure to choose stationery that fits your sense of style perfectly.
- Decide who you are buying for, and what purpose the stationery will serve to that person. Think about that person and their likes/interests. The same goes for buying stationery for you.
- Once you decide who the stationery is for, decide if you would like fun, colorful stationery, or something simple and elegant. This can depend on what purpose your stationery will serve for you. If you are using the stationery for work use, then you may want to consider something classic and elegant. If the stationery is for personal use, then the sky is the limit!
- Think about what colors that you would like to use for your stationery. Some aspects to consider are the color of the stock, if you would like a pattern, and ink color.
- Consider whether you would like your name printed, or a monogram. Invitation Consultants offers a wide variety of monograms, using either names or initials. Some of the monograms have customizable fonts, others do not. Monograms are classic, and never go out of style.
- Start shopping online! Invitation Consultants has many different types of stationery, so you are sure to find something that will be exactly what you are looking for!